INTEGRATED SECURITY SYSTEM
AREAS OF USE
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
OIL AND GAS
Obtaining and analyzing the incident results and assessing the effectiveness of measures taken;
Real-time updating the level of security.
- Providing anti-terrorism and general security at any facility;
- Raising the level of automation and efficiency of security activities aimed at suppressing attempted thefts of material assets;
- Preventing the possibility of process flow disruption;
- Raising the level of employee morale.
STRUCTURE OF THE SOLUTION
First level: ESM-based security control system.
- Servers performing the functions of storing information about the system configuration and the data amassed and processed in the process of CRS operation.
- ESM automated workstations (AWS), as per the role of users. Provided on this level is the integration of individual CRS systems, the storage of CRS databases, CRS control and its liaison with the enterprise resource planning (ERP).
The level of individual systems implies CCTV and video analysis systems, access control systems, security alarm and alert systems, perimeter engineering security systems, and others. The given level comprises:
- Computers (servers) for backing the systems performing the functions of equipment control, storing information about the configuration of systems, processing and storing information about the system operations.
- AWS systems.
- Controllers and peripheral devices.