ELECTRONIC SYSTEM OF APPLICATIONS FOR PASSES
Automation of the procedure for ordering,
negotiating and issuing passes of
ELECTRONIC SYSTEM OF APPLICATIONS FOR A PASS
Automation of the procedure for ordering, negotiating and issuing passes of any types.
Reliable information about the status of applications in on-line mode, in a convenient format. Logging of all events in the system.
Customization of system algorithms to meet the customer’s needs and business processes of the enterprise. Integration with existing ACS software.
No additional software is required. Differentiation of access rights to the capabilities of the system. Easy to learn and use by employees.
FORMING AN APPLICATION
- Availability of application templates for each type of entity: private person, vehicle, tangible assets;
- Assign a unique number and bar code to the application for a quick search in the general list and the ability to display information about it’s current status;
- Presence of the template of requests;
- Export / import application templates into Excel files;
- Attaching additional files to the application (the size of one attachment is not more than 20 mb);
- The possibility of filing a collective application;
- The function of “deferred filling”;
- Protection of personal data of applicants;
- Information on the status of the application online.
- The presence of a system of multi-level sighting of applications with the possibility of dividing the rights of those who are visually impaired;
Setting the algorithms for sighting depending on the type of application and the access zone:
– In parallel (managing staff can apply regardless of each other);
– Consistently (the application does not go to the next stage until it was positively affixed at the previous stage);
– In mixed type.
- Direction of notifications to the visiting persons on the need to establish a positive or negative visa on the application;
- Additional control of the labor protection service: the record of data on the passage of a safety briefing at the facility, the possibility of printing a list of those who have been instructed;
- Control of visitors by the security service: checking visitors on the lists of offenders. Control the arrival time of the visitor in the point of view.
ISSUING A BADGE
- Registration and printing of paper passes, issue of access cards;
- Installation of a terminal informing visitors about the status of applications (if necessary).
The ability to generate reports and configure the distribution of results using the report designer.
List of standard reports:
- List of applications with their statuses by organization, by user for a period of time;
- List of applications with their statuses for a private person, vehicle, material values for a period of time;
- The application with it’s full content, all stages of the passage and notes on the sight;
- List of visitors who have been trained in safety for a period of time (with the total number of visitors counting and the withdrawal of the training date);
- List of approved and rejected applications for a specific stage of the application process;
- Statistics on requests (the number of rejected applications for a period of time, the number of invalid bids for a period of time).
ARCHITECTURE AND CHARACTERISTICS
The ESM-RC system uses web technologies and is built on the basis of the Client-Server architecture. It can work in corporate information networks and / or on the Internet. The general condition for users to work in the system is the availability of access through the LAN of the enterprise to the web server of the ESM-RC system installed in the enterprise.
- AWP order passes
- ARM sighting applications
- ESM-RC Administrator’s Workstation
- Safety instructor terminal (installed if necessary)
- The terminal informing about the status of the application (it is established if necessary)
Data on violators and violations committed by them from the ACS can be uploaded to the ESM-RC to search for visitors in the lists of offenders and for sighting applications by the Security Service (as indicated in the diagram).
RESULT OF ESM-RC IMPLEMENTATION:
Differentiation of users’ access to information according to their area of responsibility.
Well-designed order and sighting system for pass applications.
Saving employees time by automating all work by ordering passes.